Wild Life and Nature cruise
Welcome to Knutholmen, a genuine fishing village in the west - with fresh sea air, great nature experiences - and hiking in light terrain. Here you get a close look at both eagles, otters and maybe also seals.
The wild life and nature-cruise is a guided boat trip - starting from Kalvåg - where we take you close to the local wildlife. With the majestic mountains and sea cliffs as the backdrop, getting so close to the local wildlife is a memorable experience. Do not forget to bring your camera, as you are almost guaranteed some amazing pictures of both sea eagles and other animals - such as seals and otters. On this tour we will also see beautiful white sandy beaches, rough sea cliffs and lighthouses.
The boat trip lasts about 3 hours, and after a great day out in the wild, you will be served a delicious 3-course dinner with the best ingredients from the sea and good drinks in idyllic surroundings - with all the facilities of the unique and maritime fishing village. You will have a good night sleep in a nice double room with good beds - and views over the harbour.
· Bed & Breakfast
· 3-course dinner
· Wild Life and nature-cruise; Guided boat trip – aprox. 3 hours
· Non alcoholic beverage on the cruise.
• From Kalvåg you have easy access to many of the surrounding areas' spectacular hikes - - In total there are more than 100 marked and prepared hiking trails in the community of Bremanger.
• Carolina's SPA with delicious spa treatments
• Infrared sauna, large hot tubs inside and out at the seaside, oxygen bar
• Gallery and art-path
• Bicycle for rent